The Town of Kerrobert is currently accepting applications for a Parks Summer Student (s) for 2023 at the Town of Kerrobert. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age and be available full time Monday to Friday. Positions vary in start date from May 8 to July 3.
Preference will be given to those applicants who possess:
- First Aid and CPR
Job description and expected duties:
- Assist the Parks Manager with tree planting and care, lawn maintenance; flower care, and maintaining Parks and other green spaces
- Assist with the development and promotion of green strategies
- Promote ways to reduce waste at all Recreational facilities
- Commit to on-site training opportunities
- Follow provincial and local Public Health regulations
- On-the-job training will be provided as required
Closing date: March 3, 2023 or until suitable applicants are hired.
Applications can be found on the Town of Kerrobert website at www.kerrobertsk.com or at the Town of Kerrobert office. Please call 834-2344 or 834-8355 for more information.
Please include completed application and resume to:
Town of Kerrobert
- O. Box 558
Kerrobert, SK S0L 1R0