The Kerrobert and District Historical Society is currently accepting applications for a Summer Curator for 2023 at the Town of Kerrobert. We encourage individuals who have a keen interest in history, who are self motivated and who enjoy working with the public to apply. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, be available Monday to Friday from May 8 to August 25.
Job description and expected duties:
• Provide meaningful experiences for tourists and locals who visit the Museum
• Assist with the development and promotion of a Kerrobert Timeline
• Commit to all expectations of the Young Canada Works organization
• Follow provincial and local Public Health regulations
• On-the-job training will be provided as required Closing date: March 3, 2023 or until a suitable applicant is hired.
Applications can be found on the Town of Kerrobert website at www.kerrobertsk.com or at the Town of Kerrobert office. Please call 834-2344 or 834-8355 for more information.
Please include completed application and resume to:
Town of Kerrobert
P. O. Box 558 Kerrobert, SK S0L 1R0