Property Setbacks

All residential development and any accessory buildings must comply with the Property Setbacks in the following guide.

Fence Development

Fence development does not require a Permit but must comply with the Policy as stated below.


The following are checklists for information that is required on the Development Permit and Building Permit Applications.  If you require clarification, or if you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Town Office at (306) 834-2361 during business hours.