The Kerrobert Courthouse Restoration Society was formed to fundraise for Kerrobert Courthouse upgrades and to continue to restore it to its natural beauty.
We are a committee of Town Council which is made up of members of each of the groups housed within the town owned courthouse building and individuals who have the well being of the building in mind.
Through collaboration with the Town of Kerrobert, it is our hope that we can engage the community and create awareness regarding the importance of keeping this building viable. We hope to encourage all citizens to see the value of this grand heritage building as an important community gathering place and we want to ensure its continuity of use through restoration efforts.
How to Help
You can help us by:
- Joining our fundraising committee! Meetings are usually the last Monday of each month and are held at 7:00 p.m. in the Courthouse building at 433 Manitoba Avenue in Kerrobert. All funds raised go to the Town of Kerrobert for Courthouse Restoration.
- Donating directly to the restoration efforts by mailing a cheque to the Town of Kerrobert at Box 558, Kerrobert, SK S0L 1R0. The cheque must be made payable to “Town of Kerrobert” and then in memo line write Courthouse Restoration.
- You can also send donations to the Town of Kerrobert by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your mailing address in the information when you etransfer so a donation receipt can be mailed. Donations go directly to the Town of Kerrobert for Courthouse restoration costs.
- Sharing the Kerrobert Courthouse Restoration Society Facebook page.
- Visiting the Courthouse building which is our Town Cultural Center often.
- By supporting all fundraising efforts in the future!
For more information about this organization or to join us please call the Kerrobert Town Office at 306-834-2361.
Latest News & Events
Stay up to date with the latest information from the Kerrobert Courthouse Restoration Society