Kerrobert & District Health Centre – 115 Manitoba Avenue
The Kerrobert & Area Integrated Community Health Centre has 8 Acute Care Beds, 30 Long Term Care Beds. There are 2 Observation Rooms, 1 Bariatric Room and 1 Palliative Care Room.
In addition the Health Centre has a Full Lab & X-Ray Department, Medical Clinic, Public Health, Physio, and Ambulance Service.
Location: 115 Manitoba Avenue
Telephone: (306) 834-2646
Pioneers Haven – 230 Manitoba Ave
Pioneers Haven is a non-profit organization that provides Independant and Assisted Living in Kerrobert. Original contributing members to the Pioneers Haven were the Towns of Kerrobert and Luseland and our surrounding Rural Municipalities.
Pioneer’s Haven has 30 beds and offers the following services to any Senior in Kerrobert or the surrounding area:
- A good home-cooked meal:
- Call (306) 834-5255 ONE HOUR PRIOR TO MEAL TIME
- Dinner: 11:50 a.m. and Supper: 4:50 p.m.
- Come enjoy a meal and a visit for a nominal fee.
- Staffed for 24 hour care with nightly checks.
- A Respite Room: If you need a break from home, come book in for a stay at the Haven. All you have to bring are your personal needs (medication, shaving kit, etc) we will provide the rest.
- Bathing Facilities: If you could use assistance (a lift) into the tub, we can provide that for a nominal fee. We will soon be getting a Walk-In tub as well.
- Family Friendly Accommodations: We have a room where a family member or friend can stay and enjoy a visit with a Haven resident.
- Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy our entertainment – Bingo, Music, Church Services, plenty of movies and books, etc.
- Monthly Wellness Clinic: A Home Care Nurse will take your blood pressure, cut your toenails or assist with any health issues.
- A local hairdresser makes visits once a week to Pioneers Haven.
We currently have rooms available. If you are interested please call, or stop in to get more information. (306) 834-5255 or Fax (306) 834-5257
Kerrobert Housing Authority
The Kerrobert Housing Authority is a part of Saskatchewan Housing Authorities.
We offer low-income housing for seniors and for families. Preference is given to persons with lower incomes and persons who are living at risk. Monthly rent is based on a percentage of total gross household income.
We offer 16 senior units at the Hillside Lodge and ten family units at Rupert Court in Kerrobert. In Dodsland we offer six senior units at Wheatfield Manor.
For more information, please contact the Manager for Kerrobert Housing Authority, Jim Quick at 306-210-9290.