The Town of Kerrobert is currently accepting applications for Pool Manager, Lifeguard and Instructor positions for 2022 at the Kerrobert Swimming Pool.
We offer a great summer aquatic experience to work in. We encourage individuals who enjoy an active lifestyle, have a keen interest in safety, and enjoy working with people to apply. These positions offers many unique opportunities for training and learning through regular in-services, mentorship and programming. Applicants must be at least 14 years of age.
Applicants must possess the following or provide proof of registration:
• Standard First Aid & CPR C
• Bronze Cross Award or Red Cross Assistant Lifeguard Course Preference will be given to those who possess:
• National Lifeguard Certificate (NLA) or Red Cross Lifeguard course
• Water Safety Instructor (WSI) or Learn to Swim
• Pool Operator Course • Lifesaving Instructor (LSI) Job description and expected duties:
• Promote prevention of accidents through public education, class management and safety supervision
• Ensure aquatic facilities are clean and safe for users
• Commit to on-site training opportunities
• Follow provincial and local Public Health regulations
• Evening and weekend work is expected
• On-the-job training will be provided as required
The Town of Kerrobert offers competitive wages and covers the cost of all recertification’s for returning guards/instructors.
Closing date: March 4, 2022. Please call 834-8355 for more information.
Please send your cover letter, resume, available start date and photocopy of all certifications to: Town of Kerrobert P. O. Box 558 Kerrobert, SK S0L 1R0