The Kerrobert and District Historical Society is currently accepting applications for a Summer Curator for 2022 at the Town of Kerrobert.
We offer a great summer experience to work in. We encourage individuals who have a keen interest in history, who are self motivated and who enjoy working with the public to apply. This position provides many opportunities for training and learning. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, be available Monday to Friday from May 9 to August 26, and be returning to school in the fall.
Job description and expected duties:
• Provide meaningful experiences for tourists and locals who visit the Museum
• Assist with the development and promotion of a Kerrobert Timeline
• Commit to all expectations of the Young Canada Works organization
• Follow provincial and local Public Health regulations
• On-the-job training will be provided as required Closing date: March 4, 2022.
Please call 834-8355 for more information. Please send your cover letter and resume to : Town of Kerrobert P. O. Box 558 Kerrobert, SK S0L 1R0 Email: email@example.com