The Town of Kerrobert is currently accepting applications for a Parks Summer Student (s) for 2022 at the Town of Kerrobert. We offer a great summer experience to work in. We encourage individuals who enjoy an active lifestyle, have a keen interest in safety and the environment, and enjoy working in the outdoors to apply. This position provides many opportunities for training and learning. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, be available Monday to Friday, and be returning to school in the fall.
Preference will be given to those applicants who possess:
• First Aid and CPR • WHIMIS Job description and expected duties:
• Assist the Parks Manager with tree planting and care, lawn maintenance; flower care, and maintaining Parks and other green spaces
• Assist with the development and promotion of green strategies
• Promote ways to reduce waste at all Recreational facilities
• Commit to on-site training opportunities
• Follow provincial and local Public Health regulations
• On-the-job training will be provided as required
Closing date: March 4, 2022.
Please call 834-8355 for more information.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and available start date to: Town of Kerrobert P. O. Box 558 Kerrobert, SK S0L 1R0